Mental Health Careers
Browse Opportunities Online
If you have questions, please contact Human Resources at 952-934-7554.
Internships Or Class Tours
Internships – PRIDE Institute is committed to working with students and new professionals. If you are a student in an alcohol and drug counseling training program or a graduate student in psychology, counseling, social work or marriage and family therapy please be aware of the following:
- Minimum expectation for a bachelor level intern is 16 hours/week for 12 weeks.
- Minimum expectation for a graduate level intern is 20 hours/week for 16 weeks.
- To be considered for an internship, students must email a letter of interest along with a resume or curriculum vitae. Please do not send via snail mail. We will not respond to phone calls for information regarding internships.
- For best consideration, please submit ADC application materials to our Director of Clinical Services no later than October 15th for a January start date, January 15th for May, and May 15th for September. Some academic institutions require confirmation of a fall internship placement in spring, please be advised that if a suitable match is made prior to May, internship opportunities for a fall placement may be limited.
- Career Interviews – We receive many requests from students for interviews for career counseling and development classes. If you want to interview one of our counselors, please contact us. We will send your request to our counseling team for review. Please understand that we receive 3 or 4 requests each week and it’s best to make a request several weeks prior to your due date and to provide this information in the email.
Multicultural class projects and interviews – if you are interested in a tour of PRIDE Institute and general information on our programming, contact our Business Development Department to set up a tour.