Browse Opportunities Online
If you have questions, please contact Human Resources by telephone at 952-934-7554 or email Ellen Behrhorst, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internships Or Class Tours
Internships – PRIDE Institute is committed to working with students and new professionals. If you are a student in an alcohol and drug counseling training program or a graduate student in psychology, counseling, social work or marriage and family therapy please be aware of the following:
- Minimum expectation for a bachelor level intern is 16 hours/week for 12 weeks.
- Minimum expectation for a graduate level intern is 20 hours/week for 16 weeks.
- To be considered for an internship, students must email a letter of interest along with a resume or curriculum vitae. Please do not send via snail mail. We will not respond to phone calls for information regarding internships.
- For best consideration, please submit ADC application materials to Todd Connaughty, director of clinical services, at email@example.com, or mental health intern applications to Dr. Shannon Garrity, director of mental health services, at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than October 15th for a January start date, January 15th for May, and May 15th for September. Some academic institutions require confirmation of a fall internship placement in spring, please be advised that if a suitable match is made prior to May, internship opportunities for a fall placement may be limited.
- Career Interviews – We receive many requests from students for interviews for career counseling and development classes. If you want to interview one of our counselors, please email your request to email@example.com. We will send your request to our counseling team and, if someone has time to talk with you, you will receive an email response. Please understand that we receive 3 or 4 requests each week and our staff may not respond to every request. It’s best to make a request several weeks prior to the due date and to provide this information in the email.
Multicultural class projects and interviews – if you are interested in a tour of PRIDE Institute and general information on our programming, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour.