Join PRIDE Institute for this year’s 2nd Annual Integrative Approach to Mental Health Conference. There is a fantastic line up of local speakers and wonderful holistic vendors. Network, learn, and earn CEU’s.
This year’s Expo begins Thursday evening, Oct. 8th and is open to the public. It features:
- Restorative yoga class
- Cooking demonstrations-The Gut-Brain Connection
- Creating healthy and empowering environments with lead Building Biology Environmental Consultant Damon Coyne
- Music, light refreshments, and a wide range of vendors highlighting local holistic goods and services.
Friday October 9 Full Conference (8:30-5:00)
This conference will once again provide exciting opportunities for connection and experiential learning to our extensive community of integrative mental health practitioners, educators, parents, and heath care providers.
Our theme for 2015 is “Moving Theory Into Practice”. Following the keynote address, the day will be divided into two hour sessions in which presenters will provide both education and extensive hands-on learning about their particular modality.
An addition to this year’s conference is that we will end with a session designed to help participants actively apply what they have learned earlier in the day to their personal and professional lives.
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Nimi Singh, MD
Optimizing Mental Health and Well Being: Key Strategies that Work
- Art Therapy
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Teen Resiliency
- Mindfulness as a tool for Optimizing Wellbeing
- Mind-Body Approaches to Treatment of Insomnia
- Therapeutic Writing Circles
- Me Moves/Life Moves for Neurological Recovery and Behavior Change
- Creating Healthy and Empowering Environments
- Decolonizing the Healing Process: Trauma Informed Yoga
- Animated Student Stories in Early Childhood and Beyond
- Mind Body Practices for Children and their Care Givers… and more!
Get all the details and register here.