Connecting with a Provider Has Never Been Easier
Keeping you and our community healthy and safe, as well as maintaining mental well-being, have always been and remain our top priorities. As we face challenges presented by COVID-19, we also strive to provide the care and support you and your family need to stay healthy — physically, mentally and emotionally.
What is Telehealth?
Quality Care at Your Convenience
Simply put, Telehealth enables you to remotely connect with clinicians for healthcare services and information by phone, tablet or computer. Utilizing user-friendly, HIPAA-compliant video and communications technology, this service allows you to see and speak with a doctor, nurse or therapist just as you would during an in-person consultation — all in real time, respectful of social distancing practices, and from your own home, office or anywhere you may be.
- Fast access to a UHS-credentialed provider for assessment, advice, education, intervention and monitoring, such as:
- Call with Doctor or Nurse
- Video Visit with Doctor or Nurse
- Individual Behavioral Health Video Session with Therapist
- Group Behavioral Health Video Session
Eligibility for Telehealth will depend on your medical or behavioral health condition and geographic location and ultimately will be determined by your provider.
For more information regarding medical eligibility, insurance coverage, and any out of pocket costs, please contact your provider.
Services Available with Telehealth at Pride Institute
- PRIDE Institute is now offering Telehealth services from anywhere in Minnesota to allow the continuation of outpatient treatment services and adhere to vital social distancing practices.
- Telehealth is a user-friendly, HIPAA-compliant tool designed to allow video-based individual and group sessions.
- Clients will receive an email message with a meeting invite scheduled by the counselor. They will be able to join their web session by computer or by the use of a smartphone using Zoom.
- Clients will be given information on how to set up their devices prior to their session, and a technology support phone number will be provided to them.
Telehealth Information – Learn More
Call 612-825-8714 ext. 113 to talk to a Pride Admissions Coordinator today!