PRIDE Institute has a great career opportunity for someone seeking a somewhat flexible (32-40 hours per week), non-traditional schedule (including one weekend day, every other weekend) and who wants to make a difference in the lives of our diverse client population.
Our Mental Health Therapists provide diagnostic assessments, treatment planning assistance and therapy services for clients being treated for substance use disorders, addictions, and co-occurring disorders in compliance with MN Rule 31 and CARF standards. The individual in this role will also provide supervision to our LPCs, LPCCs, LAMFTs, LMFTs and Mental Health Interns.
The qualified candidate will be licensed (LMFT or LPCC) and have experience treating clients with co-occurring disorders.
This position reports to the Director of Clinical Services.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in a related field
- Must have completed 12-contact hours in Co-Occurring Disorders
- Two (2) years’ experience, knowledge, and/or expertise with LGBT population, co-occurring disorders, and/or cognitive-behavioral counseling approaches
- Knowledge of or experience with 12-Step Programs
- Must be licensed by the State of Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy (LPCC) or Board of Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT) with “Approved Supervisor” designation
Please help us to spread the word within the community!
Jerri Sandstrom, SPHR, Human Resources Manager
Direct: 952-345-1895 / Fax: 952-934-8764
Celebrating 30 years Creating Healthy LGBT CommunityShare