Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is an option for individuals who have stable living environments or do not require extensive residential programming. For many, IOP is often a step-down following participation in the residential program at PRIDE or another facility.
While participating in the program, clients work with our counseling team in group and individual settings. Clients are also expected to attend a minimum of two recovery meetings per week while engaged in treatment.
- Groups are made up of process and psycho-education. The curriculum is presented on a new recovery topic each week.
- Clients are allowed to maintain prescribed medication while in IOP and are encouraged to continue therapy sessions with outside professionals.
- The use of mood-altering chemicals is not allowed while clients are involved in IOP. This includes the use of substances off the PRIDE Institute premises and on days that clients do not attend programming.
Two locations to serve you:
2101 Hennepin Ave S, Suite 202
Minneapolis, MN 55405
- Day group – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11am-2pm and Tuesday 10am-1pm
- Afternoon group- Monday- Thursday 2pm-5pm
- Evening group- Monday-Thursday 5pm-8pm
Contact our admissions coordinator at 612-825-8714 x102 for more information.
4104 18th Avenue NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Contact our admissions coordinator at 1-800-547-7433.