Is it Time to Seek Help?
Do you wonder if you have a problem with drug or alcohol abuse? Sometimes, it can be hard to know when your substance use has turned into abuse and addiction. If drugs and alcohol have been disrupting your life, schoolwork, career or personal relationships, it may be time to reach out for a helping hand.
These five questions may help you determine if it’s time to seek help. The team at Pride Institute is here to help you start your journey toward recovery.
- Have you ever felt like you should cut down on your drinking or drug use?
- Have people criticized you about your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever felt bad or guilty about your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever had a drink or used drugs to self-medicate (taking addictive or habituating substances to relieve stress or other conditions)?
- Have you ever put yourself at risk while drinking or using drugs?
PLEASE NOTE: This self-assessment is for information purposes only. It does not replace a formal evaluation by a medical or mental health professional. Please call 888-616-5031 for a no-cost evaluation by our admissions staff.
Help Is Never Far Away
Your recovery can start today. The admissions staff at Pride Institute is here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us at 800-547-7433 for a no-cost assessment. For questions about our programs, call us or use our online contact form. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.